Asphalt Composition Shingles
Out of the various types of shingles on the market, asphalt composition shingles are the most commonly used. These shingles have earned their rank due to their affordability; they are easily the most price-friendly option you can choose. You can also opt for coated shingles, which can help you meet Energy Star standards for a cool roof and earn you a rebate. However, they aren’t without their downsides; in terms of durability, they do not last as long as other options, lasting only 20 to 30 years, and they aren’t as stylish as other options, with the exception of fiberglass dimensional architecture shingles.
Shingle roof replacement is a significant investment. Choosing the right shingles is the first step to a beautiful and strong roof. Price is also linked to the type of roofing material, its features and warranty. Additionally, material and workmanship quality are known to affect the performance as well as the durability of your roofing system. It is important, therefore, to select an experienced and reliable roofing company in Leduc.
Here Is What You Should Know When Selecting Shingle Roofs:
- Over the last several years, organic shingles have been replaced by inorganic fiberglass shingles.
- These inorganic shingles are saturated in asphalt with a ceramic granular coating.
- Price points vary depending on whether you want architectural, builder-grade or premium shingles.
- The most common types of materials used for sloped roof shingle applications include asphalt, cedar shingles and shakes, slate tile, ceramic or concrete tile and metal.
Wolff Roofing has used high quality shingles for many years because of their superior warranty and proven, long-lasting quality. There are generally two types of shingles: three-tab strip shingles and laminate shingles. The three-tab strip shingles are the most economical. The laminate shingles come in two categories: architectural and premium.
The Advantages Of Our Shingle Roofs:
- We are certified/approved applicators for Certainteed, IKO, Velux, Englert and other leading manufacturers
- Professional, trained and experienced estimators who will take the time to explain your options and work to educate you and earn your business
- Affordable finance solutions to fit most budgets
- Competent installation by experienced trades persons
- Supervision and accountability
- Ethical practices
- Highly insured and bonded
- Dedicated Warranty Service Department
- One-stop shopping for most exterior projects such as masonry and aluminum work
Some Important Questions To Ask:
- What is the length of the warranty?
- Is the warranty transferable?
- What does the warranty specifically cover?
Wolff Roofing also recommends that you pay close attention to ventilation and decking. Shingle warranties are void if (a) the roof does not have proper ventilation to allow air movement through intakes and vents, (b) excessive condensation builds up in the roof because of faulty building methods (i.e. exhausting bathroom air into an attic) and (c) decking is damaged or warped.
If you are experiencing some type of leak or ineffective drainage with your roofing, it could be time for repairs or full replacement. Call the roof repair and replacement specialists from Wolff Roofing in Leduc at (780) 966 6050 today for a no-obligation quote.
Wolff Roofing is Leduc's best roofing company. We install, repair, and maintain a variety of roofing types.
Whether it's metal, rubber, asphalt, shingle, clay, tile, shake, or slate roofing we're experienced and get the job done right.
Also see us for eavestrough repair, or aluminum and vinyl siding work.
We proudly serve the communities of Leduc, Devon, Calmar, Wetaskiwin, New Serepta, Thorsby, Millet and surrounding areas.